Weekly Reflection


Week three is coming to an end and I can’t believe how fast it went by. This week Chloe and I went to two beaches in one day, but we worked for a total of 5 hours. Our schedule was a bit messed up because we had a cancelled game at the last minute. So chloe and I need to schedule the our beach days. We went to the beach on Wednesday after our practice. Since our practice was early we knew we were in no rush. Once we go to the shore we started at salisbury beach. Chloe and I walked a whopping 4 miles there. It was two miles down the beach and two miles back. Once we were finished at that beach we went back to Hampton Beach to see if there was more trash that was collected there or if there was anything we missed. Fortunately,  we did not find much trash there. Wednesday was a great day because we also got to see some friends that were staying close by. The other days we have been working on our second art piece. This project is a lot more labor intensive then the last one. It involves a lot of cutting of little piece of trash like cans and bottles. There are several sections of the project and each section is a different color scheme. The different sections make it hard to find the specific pieces of trash. The means Chloe and I needed to go through the trash that we cleaned to find the specific colors that work. Unfortunately, we didn’t find all of the pieces we needed in our dirty piles of trash. Another challenge is using the crazy glue to attach the pieces to the canvas. The glue is extremely hard to work with. I am having a hard time using the glue because I always manage to get either my fingers glued to the trash or i’ll even get my fingers glued to each other. The second art piece is looking so good and I can’t wait to show them at express fest. We have been keeping our projects a secret for so long that we can't wait to unveil them. I can’t believe we are in our final days of senior project let alone my senior year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two

Day One

Day Seven