Day 15

May 16th, 2019
Today was an art day for Chloe and I. We continued working of the project that involved the soda cans. The project is consuming more time than we expected because of all the small cuts in the cans. We have also experienced how hard it is to work with crazy glue. I find my fingers will get stuck to the cans, the canvas, and I will even get my fingers stuck together. Today we were able to finish working with the blue cans and we moved on to orange and yellow trash today. We are very please with the way our project is turning out so far. We plan to continue our art work tomorrow. Chloe and I plan on continuing going through the trash we cleaned to keep adding to the canvas. We worked a total of 2 hours today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two

Day One

Day Seven